Disgaea 6 Complete is the newest installment in the SRPG series, Disgaea. The game features Zed on his quest to destroy the God of Destruction in this zany HL adventure. If you’re looking to get the most out of Disgaea 6, look no further! This guide is packed with tips and tricks to help you dominate the game. Read on for some essential advice that will have you playing like a pro in no time.
Table of Contents
General Disgaea 6 Tips
- In the cheat shop, you can toggle on auto-sell and determine what to sell based on types, and rarity. This is a great way to make sure you don’t sell something you need, and it’s also a good way to get rid of items you don’t want.
- You should use the Juice Bar to increase characters’ stats. For a price, you can hasten the process of acquiring mastery over classes and weapons, as well as boost your stats. This can be a major help if you find yourself stuck on a particular quest or boss battle. The prices can be steep, but if you save up your exp and HL, you can make use of the Juice Bar to get ahead. Just be sure to use it wisely, as you’ll need to grind for levels and exp if you want to keep up with the competition.
- You can get a new Evility every time you Reincarnate! You’ll never run out of options. The possibilities are endless with this system, and the best part about it? You can reincarnate only one character to get the Evility and then turn it into a scroll for the others to use.
- D-Merits are the best way to rack up that sweet, juicy karma! Don’t forget about them and check your characters for rewards. You can get a lot in one go by simply using your juice bar multiple times at 1 mana payment. You can farm D-Merits by creating new characters, leveling them up, claiming rewards then deleting them.
- D-Merits’ rewards will surprise you sometimes. If a character max out a weapon skill, he will get a respective Rank 39 weapon.
- In Disgaea 6, unlocking all the generic classes is as simple a process for you. You just need to complete quests to unlock all the characters! You can use the Juicy Bar to increase class proficiency so you don’t have to farm to unlock a higher tier of a class.
- In this game, you need to use scrolls or reincarnate into specific classes to learn new class skills and spells.
- If you want to sweep a map’s enemies in one go, use Mecha Girls. They are a vital part of any strategy and farming in the game due to their powerful Full Strike skill. This skill can hit nearly every enemy on the map, making it an ideal way to quickly take down large groups of enemies. It is the new Land Decimator.
Best Maps to Farm Exp
Some maps for farming based on how far you are in the game:
- Stage 2-3: Human World > Rich Man’s Plaza
- Stage 6-5: Neo-Human World > Royal Chamber II
- Stage 9-5: Overworld’s Keep > Griffon Chamber
- Stage 14-5: Peaceful World > Bell of Blessing
- Stage 18-6: Martial Dimension > Final Trial
Martial Dimension > Final Trial is the place for post-game farming. You can increase or decrease the Enemy Strength in the Cheat Shop to farm faster.
Quick HL Farming
Elemental Burst and Damage Reward is a combination that can help you farm HL fast with a Galaxy Mage. When you use Elemental Burst, it will consume all of your SP regardless of skill level. However, you can spend an infinite amount of mana on the spell, making it extremely powerful. And with Damage Reward evility, your mage will get HL per damage.
You can watch the setup in the following video:
In early stage, you can use Zed to farm HL instead of a mage.
How to Unlock Demonic Intelligence
The Demon intelligence (D.I.) system in Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny is a handy feature for players who want to automate the actions of their characters in battle.
Who would have thought that auto-battle in D6 could be so interesting? The demonic intelligence in D6 is similar to the Gambit system in Final Fantasy 12. This means that you have a lot of control over what your characters do during auto-battle. You can set up intricate plans and strategies, and your characters will follow them to the letter.
This is a huge step up from the traditional auto-battle system, where you had no control over what your characters did. With this new system, you can make sure that your characters are always doing exactly what you want them to do.
Once unlocked, the D.I. system gives players a great deal of control over how their characters behave in Auto Battle. With it, they can choose which skills and abilities their characters use, and can even set up complex combo attacks. The D.I. system is a powerful tool that can help players make the most of their characters’ abilities in battle.
The D.I. system can be unlocked via Dark Assembly, but you must follow these steps:
- Beat the main game.
- Access Dark Assembly then pass the “I wanna Use Demonic Intelligence” bill.
There is another bill which allows you to further enhance Demonic Intelligence system.
Teleport Evility Helps Move Between Gaps Easier
The randomness of the map in Disgaea 6 can make it difficult to move between gaps. The Teleport Evility can help with this, making it easier to move around the map.
There are 3 ways to move between gaps in Disgaea 6:
- Use the Lift and Throw feature to throw an ally to a specific grid.
- Equip Magical Mini Craft Evility which allows a user to fly. However, it will decrease the character’s status (10% of total statuses).
- Equip Teleport Evility which allows its user to instantly warp to the destination.
Among the 3 methods, equipping the Teleport Evility is the most suitable one for Auto-Battle.
What is Teleport Evility?
Teleport is a common Evility which consumes 5 points to equip. It allows its user to ignore height and obstacles while moving, including gaps.
How to Get Teleport Evility
The easy way to get the Teleport Evility is to master a character’s Psychic class as a sub-class and then buy it in the Skill Shop.
You can master a sub-class in the Juicy Bar shop without reincarnating to the class like previous Disgaea games.