AYA has updated its plans for the AYA Neo Air Plus, a handheld gaming PC with a price tag of less than $300.
The AYA Neo Air Plus is a handheld gaming PC that runs on either an Intel or AMD processor. It will now be available in at least three configurations: two models with Intel Alder Lake-U processors, and one with an AMD Mendocino chip.
The device is designed to be able to play games from a variety of different platforms, including Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store.
AYA Neo Air Plus Specs
- Intel Pentium Gold 8505, 1 P-core / 4 E-cores, 6 threads, 4.4 GHz max freq, 15W
- Intel Core i3-1215U, 2 P-cores / 4 E-cores, 8 threads, 4.4 GHz max freq, 15W
- AMD Mendocino
- Intel UHD for 12th-gen, 1.1 GHz max freq, 48 execution units
- Intel UHD for 12th-gen, 1.1 GHz max, 64 execution units
- RDNA 2
- Display: 6 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- RAM: 8GB/16GB
- Storage: 128GB/512GB of M.2 2280 SSD
- OS: Windows, AYA Neo OS (Linux), Steam OS (Linux)
- Dimension: 237mm x 91.4mm x 23.1mm
- Weight: 510 to 525 grams
The Intel Pentium Gold 8505 model will come at $249 while the other two will be sold at $299.
The AYA Neo Air Plus is a handheld gaming device featuring a 6 inch touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. It is equipped with built-in game controllers that include hall sensors and hall trigger buttons that offer maximum accuracy and responsiveness.
It also has dual microphones, stereo speakers and four different processor options including Intel Alder Lake, AMD Mendocino, and AMD Rembrandt chips for a truly immersive gaming experience.
Not to be outdone, the AMD Mendocino provides some serious graphical firepower. Add in the 6-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display and you have one powerful little machine.
The AYA Neo Air Plus comes with either Windows, AYA Neo OS (Linux), or Steam OS (Linux) operating systems pre-installed. It also has M.2 2280 SSD storage for all your games.