AYA has updated its plans for the AYA Neo Air Plus, a handheld gaming PC with a price tag of less than $300.
The AYA Neo Air Plus is a handheld gaming PC that runs on either an Intel or AMD processor. It will now be available in at least three configurations: two models with Intel Alder Lake-U processors, and one with an AMD Mendocino chip.
The device is designed to be able to play games from a variety of different platforms, including Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store.
AYA Neo Air Plus Specs
- Intel Pentium Gold 8505, 1 P-core / 4 E-cores, 6 threads, 4.4 GHz max freq, 15W
- Intel Core i3-1215U, 2 P-cores / 4 E-cores, 8 threads, 4.4 GHz max freq, 15W
- AMD Mendocino
- Intel UHD for 12th-gen, 1.1 GHz max freq, 48 execution units
- Intel UHD for 12th-gen, 1.1 GHz max, 64 execution units
- RDNA 2
- Display: 6 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- RAM: ?
- Storage: M.2 2280 SSD
- OS: Windows, AYA Neo OS (Linux), Steam OS (Linux)
The Intel Pentium Gold 8505 model will come at $249 while the other two will be sold at $299.
The AYA Neo Air Plus is a handheld that delivers power and portability. With a CPU of either an Intel Pentium Gold 8505 or an Intel Core i3-1215U or AMD Mendocino, this handheld comes packing some serious processing power.
Not to be outdone, the AMD Mendocino provides some serious graphical firepower. Add in the 6-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display and you have one powerful little machine.
The AYA Neo Air Plus comes with either Windows, AYA Neo OS (Linux), or Steam OS (Linux) operating systems pre-installed. It also has M.2 2280 SSD storage for all your games.